Almost half a year ago I started a thread here asking what investors and traders would like to see in a investment related app. After much development and delay, I am glad to release Investr into Open Beta, and invite all interested parties to take a look.
The concept was simple: to create a portfolio manager that scales in its capabilities with its user. To that end, Investr features a comprehensive set of tools:
* Stock entry: enter your tickers to create your portfolio or add to it at any time, with current price being displayed.
* Permanent tracking: all entered tickers are displayed in a refreshable list
* News viewer: Highlight a ticker to see the latest news developments in its area. Using a free API here, quality is only mediocre.
* Graphing capability: View the performance of your stock over any period of time.
* Technical indicators: Plot technical indicators based on your current data-sets. TIs supported: SMAs, EMAs, MACDs, RSIs, ADXs, Boillinger bands, MFVs.
To opt in, simply click the link below (Android 4+ only)
There should be a feedback mechanism in that link, but I will also check this thread. All feedback is welcome.